Saturday, May 11, 2013

Seattle From Kerry Park


This is a shot o the Seattle skyline shot from Kerry Park, it ended up being quite the interesting night.

For starters we caught a cab to the park, let the driver know we wanted to go to Kerry Park, which is a pretty famous place to visit, it was in our hotel room places to see, lots of pictures feature this view so I was not asking to go to some hard to find place. I tell the cabbie Kerry Park and his reaction, direct me. Well I had to address up on my phone so I was able to give it to him so he could put it in his GPS.

Once we were here and I was setting up for the shot, a woman in her 20s wanted me to take a picture of her with the skyline behind her, I thought sure no problem. Well she wanted to get on top of an electric box, so I thought ok. Then she wanted a photo shot of her jumping in the air on this box, well this box is on hill that has a pretty good slant on it so if she were to fall off while jumping things would not end well. I told her it was not a good idea but she insisted. I had problems getting her camera to go off at the right time so she had to jump a few times and sure enough she almost fell off the box, luckily she didn't and she did not want to try anymore after that.

Anyways if you happen to be in Seattle make sure you check out the park, all the photos and everything you get a good sense of what it's like but actually being there seeing the view is really nice.

If you would like to see a full resolution version of this photo, or purchase a copy, visit our website at http://www.stoutandstout.com

No comments:

Post a Comment