Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Disney Storytellers Statue


This is a shot of the Disney Storytellers Statue at the Disneyland California Adventure Park. 

I would have liked to try different angles or even shooting closer to the statue rather then the wide angle  I have here. But just as I was getting to my last shots here I felt security right over my shoulder and after the shots were finished up I was asked to leave the park. I do like the shot I got but it would have been interesting to try other setups, I guess I will have to try the next time I am in the park. 

The statue is supposed to be when Walt Disney first arrived to Hollywood in the 1920's so I thought converting it to black and white would fit the mood. 

If you would like to see a full resolution version, or purchase a copy, visit our website at http://www.stoutandstout.com

No comments:

Post a Comment