Saturday, April 13, 2013



Here are a couple of pictures of Carthay Circle restaurant inside Disney California Adventure. I did not have much time to shoot this place without people before security moved me along, so I was not able to try any other angles.

I could not decide if I liked the color or the black and white version so I included both versions. I do think that the B&W is a little more true to the scene since this is supposed to be a replica of the movie theatre that Snow White first premiered.

If you are here try the restaurant, it's a little pricey but the food is pretty good. They also have a very nice bar on the bottom floor, great for hanging out and getting a nice drink while in the park.

If you would like to see a full resolution version, or purchase a copy visit our website at http://www.stoutandstout.com

No comments:

Post a Comment